For speaking or interview inquiries, please contact me here.
Speaking engagements, panels, & interviews (selected)
- Creating actionable product strategy. Product School (Online Webinar – Feb 2021).
- Who will own the mobility fleets of the future?, Panel, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (San Francisco, CA – Feb 2020).
- Guest lecture in Product Management Fundamentals for the Real Economy, Stanford University | Center for Professional Development (Palo Alto, CA – Feb 2020).
- ODBMS: On Mobility & Smart Cities, Q&A with Praveen Subramani (May 2018).
- Solar 2016: How the convergence of energy, data analytics, & IoT will change the solar market (San Francisco, CA – Jun 2016)
- Washington Post: This tiny change to Nest Thermostats could have big energy consequences (San Francisco, CA – Jun 2016)
- MIT Professional Education: Innovations in Personal Urban Mobility (Cambridge, MA – Jun 2013, 2014, & 2015)
- Smart City Expo Kyoto: ‘Emerging Technologies for Low-Energy Urban Mobility’ (Kyoto, Japan – Mar 2014)
- Megacities 2013: Clean Energy Generation & Smart Use:
‘Sustainable Urban Mobility & Renewable Energy in Latin America’ (Rio de Janeiro, Brasil – Oct 2013)
- Smart City Expo Bogota : ‘Charging up Chile: Enabling Shared Electric Mobility in Latin Am’ (Bogota, Colombia – Oct 2013)
- Comm. of Urban Development, House of Representatives, National Congress of Brazil (Brasilia, Brasil – Jun 2013)
- Smart City Expo: World Congress (Plenary Session Speaker) : ‘Mobility on Demand: Low-Energy, Personal Mobility for the 21st Century’ (Barcelona, Spain – Nov 2012)
- Tech 24. Smart Cities: What will our cities be like in the future? (Nov 2012)
- TED Blog: From folding cars to robotic walls: 5 innovations to make future cities far more livable. (Sep 2012)
- London School of Economics Intelligent City Forum –Researching the Intelligent City (Berlin, Germany – May 2011)